Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

We Wants Our Rewards!

You guys, finishing this book is hard. Yes, I'm whining. To make it even more annoying, I'm whining in a halfhearted way because even whining feels like something that is too hard and unfair right now.

Things are a little mixed up right now and I've got ample excuses for why my brain isn't very good at focusing on untangling plot points. 

But I know there's no better time than now.

Also, when I finish, then I get my rewards! And I really really want my rewards. What are they? I'm so glad you asked!

Rewards:
1. Spring Waltz marathon. I'm three episodes from the end and I'm not allowed to watch until my novel is done. UNFAIR WORLD!

2. Pint of Ben & Jerry's Oatmeal Cookie Chunk, which is my favorite flavor and was recently brought back from retirement so, you know, maybe the Mayans were wrong about the world ending this year.

3. Bottle of cheap pink champagne. I have extremely fond feelings towards cheap champagne because when my college's English department didn't bother organizing a end of thesis party for me and  my fellow creative writing majors, we organized one ourselves and of course it involved the cheapest champagne imaginable.

You know what cheap pink champagne tastes like to me? Success. Giddy, bubbly, pink success.

As you can see, these rewards are pretty awesome. So I better figure out how this final Scene works itself out so I can binge on fizz and ice cream while watching Korean TV before reading books for three weeks straight*.

READING BENDER. I can't wait.

*By three weeks, I mean one week of straight reading followed by short story writing because I can't not write for long. And sometimes if I read too much I start to feel like I'm disappearing.

No comments:

Post a Comment